General English uses an adaptive algorithm that automatically chooses suitable lessons based on a learner’s progress. In targeting weak areas, it helps students master core English skills in the most efficient way possible.
Test results and study history are continuously analysed by the system to monitor the learner’s level and ability, and to recommend appropriate next lessons.
- Level: CEFR A2 – C1
- Number of Lessons: 100
- Lesson Duration: Approx. 30 mins
- Suggested Duration: 6 months
- Fees – $180
- Content rich-lessons from A2 – C1 level covering a range of topics presenting language in day-to-day or work-place situations.
- A wide range of exercise types, including animated dialogs, to provide interest and aid comprehension.
- Detailed feedback on each activity, plus a full grammar reference to support learning and review.
- A learning formula that begins with a diagnostic test, and consistently provides material to help learners focus on their weak areas.
- Material that includes a variety of accents from both English and non-English speaking countries.
- End-of-lesson tests to measure progress.