General English Starter is a general English course for beginner to elementary level learners that helps improve language skills and boost confidence. It is designed to improve overall English ability with a specific focus on grammar, speaking, listening and reading.
- Level: CEFR A1
- Number of Lessons: 56
- Lesson Duration: Approx. 40 mins
- Suggested Duration: 16 weeks
- Fees – $120
General English Starter offers:
- Content rich-lessons at A1 level covering a range of topics presenting language in day-to-day situations.
- A suggested learning path that helps beginner-level students focus on a specific topic and practice grammar, speaking, listening and reading.
- A wide range of exercise types, with illustrations and photographs, to provide interest and aid comprehension.
- Material that includes a variety of accents from both English and non-English speaking countries.
- Detailed feedback on each activity plus a full grammar reference to support learning and review.
- End-of-lesson tests to measure progress.