General English (Advanced)
A general English course for elementary to advanced level learners that helps students improve their core English skills in the most efficient way possible.
- Level: CEFR C1
- Number of Lessons: 48
- Lesson Duration: Approx. 30 mins
- Suggested Duration: 16 weeks
- Fees –
General English offers:
- Content rich-lessons from A2 – C1 level covering a range of topics presenting language in day-to-day or work-place situations.
- A wide range of exercise types, including animated dialogs, to provide interest and aid comprehension.
- Detailed feedback on each activity, plus a full grammar reference to support learning and review.
- Material that includes a variety of accents from both English and non-English speaking countries.
- End-of-lesson tests to measure progress.